Refer a Friend
Become a partner
Mutual Funds Research
Top Performing Funds
Top Performing SIP Funds
SIP Return Calculator
STP Return Calculator
SWP Return Calculator
Tools & Calculators
Systematic Investment Plan Calculator
Retirement Planning Calculator
Become A Crorepati
Refer A Friend
Give your friend details
Become A Partner
Mutual Fund Jini - Model Portfolio
Assess Your Risk Tolerance
We will ask you a set of questions to get to know you!
1. What percentage of your monthly income (after paying home loan EMIs and credit card bills) do you save after and invest for the long term.
Less than 5%
5 to 10%
10 to 20%
More than 20%
2. What is your attitude towards savings?
Lifestyle is important to me at this point of time. I can save later.
I would like to save, but I cannot save much due to lifestyle and financial liabilities.
I try to save a fixed amount every month and also invest a big portion of my one- time cash-flows.
I have been saving a fixed percentage of my salary every month, based on how much I need to meet my goals. I do not rely on one-time cash-flows for investing.
3. Have you invested in equity mutual funds before? If yes, for how many years?
1 to 3 years
3 to 5 years
More than 5 years
4. To get above average (more than FD) returns you have to take risks
5. How will you describe your attitude towards investing
Protect your capital
Be ready for small amount of loss, but not much
Be ready for reasonable amount of short term loss, as long as your money grows in the long term
Short term losses do not matter, if you have conviction in your long term investments
6. If your equity investment makes 20% losses next year will you:-
Sell your investments and put the proceeds in Fixed Deposits
Sell some investments, which made high losses and continue to hold some
Take advantage of the correction and invest some more money
7. Are you interested in market and investing
I have no interest
I do not follow business news and the markets regularly
I follow business news and market whenever I have time
I follow the markets everyday or at least, every other day.
8. How do you approach making financial or investment decisions
I feel stressed about it and try to avoid making decisions
I ask for advice from friends and relatives
I seek professional advice
I am knowledgeable about investments. I evaluate various options to make the best decision.
Create Your Account With Us
Send Verification Code
Mobile Verification Code
Email Verification Code
Already a user?
Login To Your Account
Your Mobile/PAN Number
Create Your Account Now