NFO period: 18th February – 24th February, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term savings solution. A debt scheme that seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option (with Dividend Payout and Dividend Transfer Plan Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Goswami and Mr. Rohan Maru
- Benchmark – CRISIL Medium Term Debt Index
- Maturity period – 1157 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)