NFO period: 05th February – 19th February, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended fund of funds scheme investing in units of equity oriented schemes
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the scheme is to generate returns by predominantly investing in one or more mutual fund schemes /ETFs (managed by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund or any other Mutual Fund(s)) which invest in equity and equity related securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation. An open-ended Fund of Funds scheme by investing in units of equity oriented mutual fund schemes.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend pay-out and Dividend Re-investment sub-options.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dharmesh Kakkad
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)