NFO period: 10th February – 13th February, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility - Central and State Government securities and other fixed income/ debt securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and growth over medium term tenure of the fund limiting interest rate volatality by investing in debt, money market and G-sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Tripathi
- Benchmark – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1192 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)