NFO period: 14th February – 28th February, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended dynamic asset allocation fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide accrual income and capital appreciation by investing in a mix of equity, debt, REITs/InvITs and equity derivatives that are managed dynamically. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual Fund or by the sponsor or by the asset management company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income generation and Long term capital appreciation by investing in a dynamically managed asset allocation fund, consisting of a portfolio of equities, debt, derivatives and REITs/InvITs.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Payout, Dividend Re-Investment & Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Bharath, Mr. S Krishnakumar and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava (Fixed Income).
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 50%+50% Moderate Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)