NFO period: 14th February – 28th February, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in equity, debt and exchange traded commodity derivatives
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in equity & equity related instruments, debt instruments, exchange traded commodity derivatives and other instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment sub-options.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Singh, Mr. Sailesh Jain, Mr. Murthy Nagarajan and Mr. Aurobinda Prasad Gayan
- Benchmark – Composite Benchmark of 65% S&P BSE 200 + 15% CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index + 20% iCOMDEX Composite Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)